Lawyer, expert in public TICs policies - Uruguay
10 years of experience in the development of public policies, working together with the public, private and civil society sectors; on issues related to fundamental rights, regulation, competition, sectoral agenda management and sustainability, mainly in the area of Telecommunications and New Technologies.
* Lawyer in Uruguay from the University of Montevideo (Uruguay) and in Spain from the University of Nebrija (Spain).
* Master in Economic Administrative Law from the University of Montevideo (Uruguay).
* MBA from the Business School EAE Business School in Madrid (Spain)
* Master in Business Administration, Management and Organization from the Camilo José Cela University (Spain)
* Postgraduate Degree in Specialization in Fundamental Rights and Constitutional Guarantees in the Perspective of the 21st Century by the University of Castilla - La Mancha (Spain).
* Master in the Master of Access to Law at the University of Nebrija (Spain).
* Multiple specialization courses, such as: "Strategic business in a global economy" at the London School of Economics and Political Science (United Kingdom); "Realize realities" at Universitas Telefónica (Spain); "Development and Digital Innovation in Latin America", block: "Digital Economy, Infrastructure and Regulation", developed at the Institut Barcelona Estudis Internacionals (IBEI) (Spain); "Defense of Competition and Regulation of Services in Telecommunications" at Torcuato Di Tella University, (Argentina).
* Professor in the Master of the Law School of the University of Montevideo in matters related to Public Law, ICT and Personal Data.
* Author of multiple publications related to Law and ICTs. Coordinator and Coauthor of the Book "Telecommunications and Information Society Studies".
* Member of the ¨Uruguay¨ chapter of the Internet Society.
* Worked in civil society, as well as in national and multinational companies.